PhoneGap Build app template shows missing script: package

Hi, I'm using the Mendix PhoneGap Build app template to create a phonegap package for PGB. When running the command line npm run package, I get the error: missing script: package. This error appears when trying the run the script commands configured in the package.json. I think this means one or more scripts fail to run. Then I'm not sure if it's one of the scripts, or the installation failed. Using version 1.2.0 of the template. Any suggestions? Edit: You need to run "npm run pgpackage" instead (pg for PhoneGap) 
asked
1 answers

Hi Wilfried,

As you have noticed, there is active work on the set of commands available for building the hybrid app package. This has led to a discrepancy between the commands and the documentation, resulting in your question above. In fact, I wanted to give you a heads up that with version 1.3.0 of the template, we have made additional changes to the command set. I believe that, with these changes, we've stabilized the commands.

Version 1.3.0 is currently in the process of being released to the CloudPortal, but the release is already available on github as well as npm. Please see the README for the updated commands and instructions.

From here on, any changes in the command set will be properly communicated through the release notes.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Kevin

answered