Tap push notifications on Android

Hi, I have an issue with push notifications on Android devices. The push notification is properly received on my Android device. Then when I click on the message the app is opened, but no message is shown. Expected behavior is you tap on the message, the app shows up, and the message appears in the PushNotifications widget. What I found out is that this behavior is introduced when we needed to update the config.xml, adding the plugins cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview and cordova-build-architecture.  Do you have suggestions or can you confirm above scenario is working for you or not? Regards, Wilfried Update: When trying to create a test project, I could no longer reproduce the error:( Still the behavior between Android and Apple is different. Any ideas on how to debug this?
asked
2 answers

'Then when I click on the message the app is opened, but no message is shown. Expected behavior is you tap on the message, the app shows up, and the message appears in the PushNotifications widget.'  
The widget will only display the notification if you had the application open on receiving a notification I believe, otherwise the OS handles the default behaviour. If you need to capture the notification text to display to a user upon reopening the app this is custom behaviour you need to create yourself. 

answered

Is this problem reproducible when the app is in the background? When it is completely killed? Or both?

answered