Issue with generating ipa file for Mendix 7.7.1

Hi, I'am trying to make .ipa file for my applications which I updated on Mendix 7.7.1. Before that I used Mendix 6.10.3. My problem is about phone and tablet navigation, also with hybrid mobile navigation. I download .ipa file but when I start application I got message which says: ''Unable to find navigation profile HybridPhone". So, my question is what exactly I need to insert for phone and tablet navigation and how to setup config.xml file or phonegap package? Thank you. 
asked
3 answers

Hi David, as far as i know you need to setup a redirection to profile for mx7.4 and up, see https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/navigation#Redirection.

Can you make sure you have configured redirection profiles for phone and tablet?

answered

Hi Wilfried,

Thank you for the answer, but I have configured redirection profiles for phone and tablet. 

answered

Hi David,

When generating your PhoneGap code from home.mendix.com, I'm pretty certain you can leave the profile names blank. Then, make sure your app model actually has a Hybrid Mobile profile. You might need to add it in Project -> Navigation if upgrading from Mendix 6.

answered