Upgrade phonegap CLI to cli-7.0.1

Hi, the phonegap package has been upgraded to use phonegap 7.0.1. When testing this build, the statusbar is placed on top of your app on iOS. And for some reason click-to-call links, i.e. <a href="tel:088 006 71 80">088 006 71 80</a> are no longer working. Do you know why the mobile package is upgraded to 7.0.1?  Edit: For now I have solved this by adding the pgb-builder-version to the config.xml. Doing so allows you to use cli-7.0.1 and the old builder: <preference name='phonegap-version' value='cli-7.0.1' /> <preference name='pgb-builder-version' value='1' /> Edit2: If you add the above fix, this will not work for Android7/GalaxyS7. So removed the pgb-builder-version, and solved the following issues: The statusbar issue has been solved by adding the mobile features widget, and enabling the statusbar option like: Then the click-to-call links  have been fixed by adding the following settings to your config.xml file (just below the <access origin="*" /> section) <allow-intent href="tel:*" /> <allow-intent href="sms:*" /> <allow-intent href="mailto:*" /> Hope this helps
asked
1 answers

I think Mendix automatically uses the latest Phonegap version, because this supports/enables the latest functionalities.

You can change the version in the config.xml file that you can find in the zip file you have downloaded and set it back to, for example, 6.5.0.

answered