View in the mendix app is not working on Mendix Studio Pro V8.0.0

Hi, While doing the learning path” Native mobile development”, I tried to start the app on my mobile via QR Code scan. The app is opening, but I can´t see any content… is this a bug or should I change something in the preferences? Greets Oskar
asked
3 answers

In order for the app to work, your phone must be on the same network as your development machine. Some corporate networks disallow communication between devices even on the same network. You can check connectivity by trying to access your app’s web interface from your device’s browser by trying to load http://<your-dev-machine’s-IP-address>:8080

If you happen to be using a Mac with Parallels, see here.

answered

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your response…

I think it is not a connectivity issue, because I can see my “My App” on my mobile, but not the complete content.

For example: On my home screen, I just see the tabs, which i have implemented, but not the other features, which I have added. Do you have another idea regarding this issue?

greets

answered

Hi Oskar,

Did you use the Mendix "Make It Native" App to test it, or did you try to test the native app with the normal Mendix "Developer App" like I did with the same error result?

answered