Mendix Native Mobile application, tab container not working anymore

I’m new on mendix and developing demo application but tab container not working and showing this error: Warning: ViewPagerAndroid has been extracted from react-native core and will be removed in a future release. It can now be installed and imported from '@react-native-community/viewpager' instead of 'react-native'. See https://github.com/react-native-community/react-native-viewpager mendix version: 8.3.0 Please help me how can I update the library. Thank you.
asked
3 answers

The message you’re seeing is a warning from React Native. We’ll investigate that, but I think it’s misleading in your case. Try moving your tab container outside of the Animation widget.

I’ve experienced this issue as well – it seems that inside the animation widget, the tab container does not get a height and therefore ends up invisible. If you either move the tab container outside of the animation, or explicitly set the height of the tab container using styling, it will appear.

answered

I stumbled upon this error too, but when I removed TabContainer from DataView (my case scenario) error remains. Did anyone solve this regardless of the parent widget position?

answered

In my case only tab names are visible and nothing else.
This seems like a bug to me.

answered