Native mobile app is not running locally!

Hi There,   Just getting started to build the native mobile app. After following up this documentation https://docs.mendix.com/howto/mobile/getting-started-with-native-mobile, tried running the app locally. But eventually ended up with the following error.   C:\Program Files\Mendix\8.8.0.3634\modeler\tools\node\node.exe "C:\Program Files\Mendix\8.8.0.3634\modeler\tools\node\node_modules\react-native\local-cli\cli.js" start --port "8083" --config "D:\Codebase\Mainline\deployment\native\metro.config.json" --reactNativePath "C:\Program Files\Mendix\8.8.0.3634\modeler\tools\node\node_modules\react-native"   Let me know what went wrong!. Thanks.
asked
2 answers

Even i faced the problem, this was a strange error. After a while, i noticed my  project folder name had special characters. So when application start, node package is build, so it couldn’t able to locate properly. So it throws an error saying ‘(node:21264) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory’. 

Remove the special characters from project folder name and give a try. It would work. 

answered

I don't think this will solve your problem, but it is one thing I would try first: switch the port back to 8080.

answered