Loads of error logs stating Connector: The file could not be found

Hi community, Since a week or so, we get a dozens of production error logs every hour stating Connector: The file could not be found. Any clues how I can debug or trace the origin?  ERROR Connector: The file could not be found. com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: File name param has incorrect file extension. ERROR Connector: The file could not be found. at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.FileDownloadHelper.getFileName(FileDownloadHelper.scala:167) com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: File name param has incorrect file extension. at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.FileDownloadHelper.getFileName(FileDownloadHelper.scala:167) I know this is little information to go on, but it's a quite extensive application and running for years in the Mendix cloud. We weren't able link recent changes to this. So, hopefully, this rings a bell for someone!   Update: It seems to have something to do with the CKEditor, which can store the images in a separate entity without setting a correct filename. Then it just becomes ‘blob’.   I tried to set the log level of “Connector” to DEBUG, but that doesn't reveal any extra logs.
asked
0 answers