Mendix Runtime Monitoring in Docker

I have an app deployed on prem using docker, the customer has a request for performance monitoring, I am creating a bash script to run every 24 hours and create a log for people to see. I am trying to follow steps on this page but it is not providing much information, if anyone has any information they can provide please let me know:   1) when performing the request (   curl -X POST "http://localhost:8090" -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "X-M2EE-Authentication: Password123" -d '{"action": "check_health", "params": {}}'   ) to the admin port I am getting connection refused. when looking at my docker containers there is nothing running on the admin port, is this something I need to manually run? 2)  I have set the X-M2EE-Authentication password in my docker-compose under environment, is this correct?   Cheers
asked
2 answers

Hello Ryan, 

Please, read these Posts on Medium. They can be useful:

1. Containerize your Mendix Application with Docker

2. How to monitor your Mendix Web Application with Prometheus — Locally

3. Using Grafana to create a Dashboard from a local Mendix Application Data

answered

Solved myself after a lot of research, using information from this page

my final request:

curl -X POST -u 'MxAdmin:{password}' -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "X-M2EE-Authentication: `echo -n '{password'} | base64`" -H "Connection: close" -d '{"action": "check_health"}' localhost:8080/_mxadmin/; echo 

answered