unable to identify where is role User being used

I am unable to identify where is my application is using role names 'User' on Home_Web page since its not under project security and still I am gtting this error. Can anyone help me to get it sorted?
asked
5 answers

Hi Amit,

This may be because you delete the role but its still associated to the page or you moved the page from another module which had this role. Please go to page properties > ‘visible for’ and remove/reselected required role. This should solve you error.

Hope this helps!

answered

Hi Mohammed,
I am not getting page property with the mentioned option, can you please guid me with proper path or screen shots?

answered

I was following the steps mentioned in the tutorial for LearnedNow app and following that I was removed role “User” but there I didnt found anything related to remove the User role from Home_Web page.

answered

Amit,

With the page open in Studio Pro, you can find Visible For in the Properties pane (usually found on the right hand side of the window).  I’ve highlighted this below:

Hope that helps,

Mike

answered

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the assistance I found it and it resolved my problem also. earlier i didn’t realize that my properties pane was hidden. i got it once i enabled it again.

Thanks 

Amit Sharma

answered