SAML Login Error

I used to be able to log in through SAML using the SAML module but I recently started getting this error when logging in:   Your account has not been configured to access this application. It started happening after running the remote debugger with break points but closing the window that had the mendix application open. Since then, the above error is what I get regardless of browser/cleared cache.  The SAML log states: No user roles found for the provided user And the application logs state: 4:04:10 PMAPPINFOSAML_SSO: Failed: No user roles found for the provided user 'e4b9ab26-8dd0-4b6a-b86c-5924b0a1716e' 4:04:10 PMAPPERRORSAML_SSO: Unable to validate Response, see SAMLRequest overview for detailed response. Error: No user roles found for the provided user. 4:04:10 PMAPPERRORSAML_SSO: saml20.implementation.SAMLFeedbackException: No user roles found for the provided user.   Two of my coworkers however can login through SSO perfectly and the SAML module creates them users with the default role. Anyone have any ideas of how to fix this? 
asked
1 answers

Log in as an admin and check in the database what user roles are given to this account. It seems that the user has been created but probably due to the testing you did no user roles are added to this account. Fix this by hand by adding the correct user roles to this account.

Regards,

Ronald

answered