User role selection
Is there any way to create a separate page to show and select the user roles which I need later on for accessing data on the page I created?
As I understand, you don’t want to switch the Userrole, but you want to switch a user (with a different role)
Thus replacing the demo user switcher by a page you create yourself. Right?
- create a page
- add buttons on it for each type of user
- Connect it to a new Nanoflow
- Add to this nanoflow the sign-in action from the nanoflow commons module
- Specify in the action the UserName & password.
- run and use
Rene van Hofwegen
Since you just want to be able to assign user roles, you can do the following:
- Make an overview of all accounts or users (accounts are a specialization of user)
- Add an edit button to your grid if it's not generated automatically
- Generate the newedit page
- Add a reference selector for the Userrole entity.
Using these you can easily select and change roles for individual users.