403 Forbidden with POST to Mendix Application

We use 8.6.9 but somehow this version is not in the Drop-down list? A few months ago we got recommended to update from 8.6.4 to 8.6.9 by our Mendix contact. Anyway: We have the functionality that we send documents to our Mendix Application using REST POST / Username and Password and have one RESTuser for this. These documents are being processed depending on dynamic information in the name etc. This worked for over a year. Now I have the problem that the API returns 403 Credentials valid, but not authorized. So endpoint and credentials of the Application are correct. I want to emphasize that current settings have functioned, but stopped functioning either since the update to 8.6.9 or another unknown change.     I checked Security, but as far as I can assess, this is correct. I found the following: But this Boolean is Default False in our Application. Honestly, atm I have no idea how to move forward. All the information I can find are about triggering API from within the Application, but this functionality is to the Mendix Application. And I can't rime the behaviour with the logs. (I have Logging in the FileUpload Microflow, but because of the 403, this MicroFlow is never triggered.) Thanks for the support in advance :)
asked
3 answers

Hi Arie, 
does the user that uses the REST function have the userrole 'RestUser'? If you can't come in the REST-microflow that means you are blocked by Mendix (unauthorized: 403) before reaching to the actual microflow.
Also, it can help us help you, if you post the error which you get.
Regards, 
Martijn

answered

Hi Martijn,

(It seems you have to right-click the images and open in new tab to see the full image. My bad.)

Yes, the Role is correct:

This is also the Role assigned to the MicroFlow.
https://docs.mendix.com/apidocs-mxsdk/apidocs/user-management-api
Here Mendix describes the response as Valid but not Authorized, so I am inclined to look in the Application I guess?

Below the error we get:

answered

Is this what you are looking for? 

(It seems you have to right-click the original images and open in new tab to see the full image. My bad.)

answered