Error Read access denied for member System.UserRoles of object Administration.Account

I am getting this error when opening the Account_New page from the Administration module. The user role has been assigned to the Administrator module roles for both Administration and System. How can I fix this? I have tried all security settings already. Studio Pro v9.10   com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: Exception while retrieving data for 'Administration.Account_New.referenceSetSelector2' on document 'Administration.Account_New'     at com.mendix.webui.actions.client.RetrieveAction.$anonfun$apply$3(RetrieveAction.scala:88) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:84) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back     at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner$.withContextClassLoader(Runner.scala:23) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.CoreActionHandlerImpl.processErrorState(CoreActionHandlerImpl.scala:153) Caused by: com.mendix.basis.objectmanagement.member.MemberAccessDeniedException: Read access denied for member 'System.UserRoles' of object 'Administration.Account'
asked
2 answers

In the App Node (in App Explorer on the left hand side of Studio Pro) open Security, User Roles and then a specific user role.  The User Management section at the bottom of this page will display what users can be managed by each user role.  I suspect this is the cause of your issue.

answered

Thanks Mike, that was indeed the problem.

answered