Mendix OIDC Marketplace module error

Hello everyone, I am getting the following error at the end of my OIDC authentication process: new MxObject(): cannot create Mendix object. Check entity access for entity Administration.Account Error: new MxObject(): cannot create Mendix object. Check entity access for entity Administration.Account I understand that this is not very descriptive, but this is all that I have. I have tried giving every role full crud to the account entity, but it hasn’t worked. Any help however small is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot
asked
2 answers

Hey Matthew,

We found the root cause: the authenticated user had no roles (the one coming from the IDP were wrong and could not be  retrieved and set in the app).

As the authenticated user had no role the navigation used the default home page. In our case a microflow to define wich authentication page to show.

However, said microflow is only accessible for anonymous user. So the systems keeps redirecting or trying to create a anonymous user every 10 seconds (we think but are not sure, but its is our educated guess).

Set a correct user role and it should work ;) 

Good luck!

answered

Hi Matthew,

In account entity->access rules->Administrator , check whether the checkbox(Allow creating object) is checked.

answered