XSUAA - Login redirects to a blank page with error 560

Hi Guys,   I would like to seek for your help and guidance on the issue I’m currently encountering, regarding xsuaa (SAP BTP – SSO). We have deployed our Mendix app to SAP BTP. Configure the Roles and everything based from the documentation in Mendix. We have AD and IDP for user authentication. When I access the deployed application (URL) then it launches the login page where it has button for “sign in using XSUAA”. See attached screen shot. When we click on the “sign in using XSUAA” button it goes to a page where we choose which Authentication we would like to use. Either Azure AD or IDP. Then once we have authenticated, it redirects to a blank page with error message 560. See attached screen shot. Question is may we know how to solve this issue, is there any configuration we need to tweak, or anything we need to setup in the SAP BTP? Why it did not redirect to the application home page. Btw, the home page is blank and no microflows at all. Just a blank page only.    Any help guys is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)   Login page with “Sign in using XSUAA”   After login using xsuaa. It redirects to this page.
asked
2 answers

Hello,

I have a similar issue did you manage to fix your problem?

thank you in advance

answered

We had (almost) the exact same issue. Looking into the logs we found the following error: “java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal base64 character a”. 

After some searching we found that the SapAuthentication module was updated in juni with an update of the base64 decoding of the verification key. After the update we could log in again. 
(note: in the marketplace this module is called ‘XSUAA Connector for SAP Cloud Platform’)

Hope this helps

answered