Trouble Deploying App After Enabling Full Security Configuration

I'm encountering an issue with deploying my Mendix application after enabling full security configurations as per Mendix guidelines. The application functions properly without security enabled, but when I enable security with complete configuration and assign all permissions according to Mendix recommendations, I encounter an error during deployment.   The error message I receive is "The project cannot be deployed at this time because there are errors," but I'm not seeing any specific error messages in the console to troubleshoot further.   I've ensured that the security configurations, including roles, access rules, and permissions, are set up correctly according to Mendix documentation. Despite this, the deployment fails without providing specific error details.   Could someone please advise on how I can troubleshoot this issue further? Are there any additional logs or debugging techniques I can use to pinpoint the exact cause of the deployment error when security is enabled?   I'm developing my Mendix application locally, and I've already looked through the log files for any clues to the error, but so far, I haven't been able to pinpoint the exact issue.   Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
asked
0 answers