How to allow one user to create another user account

Hi Can any one tell me How to allow one user to create another user account. I have this project i am building, that I have a user named "ProjectManager" other than the users "Administrator" and "User". I want my "project Manager" allowed to create another user called "Supervisor". In simple terms, there should be a navigation link in the "Project manager" Dashboard to create accounts for supervisors. Please help me. I have created the following users in the modeler * Project Manager *Supervisor
asked
2 answers

You can use the page "Account_Overview" in the Administration module. Just simply drag and drop it from the Project Explorer to your homepage. Don't forget to give your role Project manager the approriate access rules. You can do this simply by giving him the module role "Administrator" in the Administration module but this might be to much rights. In that case you can create a new role in the administration module and give this role the appropriate rights and make the page and microflows visible for this new module role.

In case you take the simple way a ps of how it would look. Also don't forget to allow the projectmanager to manage the Supervisor role which you can do in User Management.

answered

Thanks. It worked. But as you said, I created a seperate user called "ProjectManager" and gave it specific rights. Then everything worked well. Thanks again. It was a big help

answered