Make Mendix Studio Pro 10 fast again ! - Mendix Forum

Make Mendix Studio Pro 10 fast again !

Mendix Studio Pro 10 is veeeeery slow. Waiting a couple of seconds for a copy-paste action isn’t unusual in even a small project, also opening a context menu is terribly slow. It’s even so slow that i stopped recommending developers to upgrade to 10. Mendix please speed up the modeler! I currently work in version 10.9.0.  My hardware should not be an issue, i have an i7 11th Gen, 32GB Memory with SSD. 

(sorry for the copy-paste of my previous idea, but it seems the same again :-( ). 

image.png

asked
3 answers

Hi Johan, can you give me some examples of context menus that are slow to open, can you also tell me in which version this had better performance? I will check and profile to improve it. 

Created

The clean up and debugging step in the local deployment can take endless amounts of time :-(. This has been present for a while though. 

image.png

Created

Thanks for the feedback Johan, we're currently actively investing in improving the performance and stability of Studio Pro. If you have any other insights or scenarios in which it is particularly slow, please do share this so we can improve it further. 

Created