Set attributes for Demo users on the App Security page depending on the selected Entity - Mendix Forum

Set attributes for Demo users on the App Security page depending on the selected Entity

Hi,

As a developer, I would like to set attributes for each of the Demo users I create statically in Studio Pro via the App Security page depending on the Entity I choose, so that I can quickly set up Demo users with the required attributes for logic to work without having to pull in the Administration module or create other pages to edit those attributes in runtime.

On an app we're developing that only authenticates users via LDAP we don't really need the management of local users and so can avoid using the standard Administration module and all attributes are mapped to Active Directory user object attributes. While developing, though, it would be great to have the capability of setting other attributes on the "Edit Demo User" popup just like you can define User name. The list of attributes you could edit would change depending on the Entity you select for that Demo user.

image.png

asked
0 answers