Zoom out in Modeler 7.6.0 in microflow view by ctrl+scroll(on mouse). Currently you can only zoom in. - Mendix Forum

Zoom out in Modeler 7.6.0 in microflow view by ctrl+scroll(on mouse). Currently you can only zoom in.

In previous modelers I used quite often the feature to zoom in and to zoom out on a Microflow in the Mendix Modeler. In Modeler 7.6.0 I can only zoom in and I can't zoom out anymore by using [ctrl+mouse scroll]. 

I can only zoom out from 400% till 380% by [ctrl+mouse scroll] but I can't zoom out any further.

It would be a good idea to fix this :-)

asked
5 answers

Yeah! It's fixed indeed. My IDE can zoom fine again.

Created

I fixed my 'only zoom in' issue after I set my scaling to 100% in Windows 10. I previously had it set to 110% and could reproduce the error by: (1) zoom in one step, (2) attempt to zoom out. The result is only being able to zoom in until I reset the zoom level.

Created

Same here. Zooming works everywhere, even in Microflow when you are zoomed in to 50% or less, but above 50%zoom Ctrl_Scroll zooms in, above 380% Ctrl-Scroll Zoom out and in again and the focus shifts left and up. Buggy behaviour. 

I am on Windows 10, 64-bit, Modeler 7.6.0 and tested this with two different mice (one Dell, one Logitech M705)

So I guess Chris is right, this is an issue.

Created

This seems to be an issue in stead of an idea.

Created

I don't seem to be having any problems using ctrl + zoom, also for zooming out. Wondering what could be different in our setups? I'm running Windows 10, no scaling (so at 100%)

Created