Keep the known issues log up to date with factual and possible known issues for each Mendix version. - Mendix Forum

Keep the known issues log up to date with factual and possible known issues for each Mendix version.

Yesterday I've gotten an update from support that there are issues known by R&D at Mendix.

This relates to my reported issue with DateTime tokens that they are storing the same datetime when you use the UTC token variant as when you're using the "user timezone" token variant.

Today I've also heard one of my co-workers tell me that his batch processing got many times slower since upgrading from 6 to 7

I think it is a big benefit for all Mendix partners to actually be aware of possible and known issues with modeler versions before downloading them. So that when we upgrade we can actually make good evaluations of the risks and benefits with upgrading.

Surely not every issue can be known beforehand but, when they do arrive at Support and get forwarded to R&D they should be added to the modelers afflicted.

asked
1 answers

Another solution to this problem could be allowing users to add "reviews" per modeler version, so that whenever they do run into problems with a certain version they can add feedback to it. Which could also provide the place and opportunity for Mendix to collect feedback on new features that were introduced.

Created