Java Compile Errors when working with - email module with templates

Hi Community,   I’m trying to get the “email module with templates” up and running. My app worked fine when running locally ,until I pulled in the modules. I took the following steps: Imported: email module with templates Imported: Mx Model Reflection Imported: encryption Created a new Module called: “EmailTemplateCustimizations” created a new blank page called “EmailAdmininistartion” Added: App store modules > EmailTemlate > _USE_ME > Functional > Snippets > Administration – dragged and dropped it into my “EmailAdmininistartion” page Changed: App store modules > Encryption > Private - String en/de-cryption > Apis > EncryptionKey – I chnaged the default value to 16 numbers Added “EmailAdmininistartion” to navigation Added a module role “EmailTemplateCustimizations” – gave page access “EmailAdmininistartion” to that role   When I run I get this:   Buildfile: Documents\Mendix\SIEMENS ZA Covid-19 Symptoms Monitoring-dev\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 28 source files to Documents\Mendix\SIEMENS ZA Covid-19 Symptoms Monitoring-dev\deployment\run\bin     [javac] Documents\Mendix\SIEMENS ZA Covid-19 Symptoms Monitoring-dev\javasource\encryption\actions\ValidatePrivateKeyRing.java:39: error: incompatible types: InputStream cannot be converted to Map     [javac]         new PGPSecretKeyRingCollection(PGPUtil.getDecoderStream(Core.getFileDocumentContent(getContext(), this.PrivateKeyRing.getMendixObject()) ), new BcKeyFingerprintCalculator());     [javac]                                                                ^     [javac] Documents\Mendix\SIEMENS ZA Covid-19 Symptoms Monitoring-dev\javasource\encryption\pgp\PGPUtils.java:75: error: incompatible types: InputStream cannot be converted to Map     [javac]         PGPPublicKeyRingCollection keyRingCollection = new PGPPublicKeyRingCollection(PGPUtil.getDecoderStream(in), new BcKeyFingerprintCalculator());     [javac]                                                                                                               ^     [javac] Documents\Mendix\SIEMENS ZA Covid-19 Symptoms Monitoring-dev\javasource\encryption\pgp\PGPUtils.java:114: error: incompatible types: InputStream cannot be converted to Map     [javac]         PGPSecretKeyRingCollection keyRingCollection = new PGPSecretKeyRingCollection(PGPUtil.getDecoderStream(in), new BcKeyFingerprintCalculator());     [javac]                                                                                                               ^     [javac] Documents\Mendix\SIEMENS ZA Covid-19 Symptoms Monitoring-dev\javasource\encryption\pgp\PGPUtils.java:166: error: incompatible types: InputStream cannot be converted to Map     [javac]         PGPSecretKeyRingCollection pgpSec = new PGPSecretKeyRingCollection(PGPUtil.getDecoderStream(keyIn), new BcKeyFingerprintCalculator());     [javac]                                                                                                    ^     [javac] Documents\Mendix\SIEMENS ZA Covid-19 Symptoms Monitoring-dev\javasource\encryption\pgp\PGPUtils.java:420: error: incompatible types: InputStream cannot be converted to Map     [javac]         PGPPublicKeyRingCollection pgpRing = new PGPPublicKeyRingCollection(PGPUtil.getDecoderStream(keyIn), new BcKeyFingerprintCalculator());     [javac]                                                                                                     ^     [javac] Note: Some messages have been simplified; recompile with -Xdiags:verbose to get full output     [javac] 5 errors BUILD FAILED Documents\Mendix\SIEMENS ZA Covid-19 Symptoms Monitoring-dev\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 2 seconds   When I delete the 3 modules my app works fine again. Is there any way for me to resolve this? Have I taken the wrong steps anywhere with the email modules? Thank you in advance
asked
2 answers

There is a bug in the latest encryption key module (v2.0.1). Download the one before it. It might help filing a support ticket so that Mendix can fix this module.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

It also works for me. Thank you!

answered