Mendix Studio Pro 8.9.0 Upload Project extremely slow

Hi, just going through the crash course and noticed that it takes forever to execute the step “Upload project”. Creating a project using the blank app template took 15 minutes, importing the MOCK project package also took 15 minutes. Anyone else experiences the same issues? Is there anything to solve this?
asked
6 answers

Hi Frederick,

I am having no issues in creating a new project with 8.9.0 (it took around 1min which is expected) or updating project or importing any project package. It might be that your internet connection speed was slow at the time you were performing these actions hence you faced this issue.  

answered

Hi Frederick,

I also had the issues as you mentioned, actually, I dont know the reason because I guarantee that the internet network is so good at this time. I thought that it was caused by my RAM, but when I check the task manager, I see it’s fine and it has a lot of space to do it...Hmm. If you guys know the reason why, tell me pls. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Trang

answered

HI,

I’m havinng this issue now :(

More than 10 minutes to upload a new app.

answered

Hi all,

I am new to Mendix and I am having the same issue on Mendix Studio Pro 9.16.1.

It’s still on Upload Project from last 30mins. 

answered

Hello!

I also have this issue, the upload takes forever.. 15 minutes and counting for a Blank Web App template.
This is my first time encountering the upload error while doing Mendix Academy courses.

I run Mendix Studio Pro 9.16.1. on parallels (Version 17.1.4) on a MacBook Pro (M1 pro)

answered

Hi, 

I'm also having this issue, Sometimes it's stopped responding

answered