My entity is stuck to the left and i cant get it back

Hello guys, i’ve got a serious issue When I tried to move my entity, mendix got a bug and my entity slided to the top left of the domain model, which is an area that i can’t access I cannot ctrl+z, I cannot access it at all.. What can I do? I use mendix 8.10.2    
asked
4 answers

Close project  and goto task manager kill all the Mendix processes going on and now try opening the project again it might help you

answered

Update : I just reverted all the changed i made, couldnt find another solution

answered

Hi Adrien

Try searching the entity which is hided now

answered

Hi Adrien,

1. If your project does not have other changes, delete the project and download it again. This only helps if you haven’t committed it.
  2. If you have other uncommitted changes and do want to loose them, try to revert the domain model changes by right clicking on the domain model and revert change
  3. Or from your domain model, at the top right Zoom and a drop down. Reduce that number from 100% to 50%. If the entity is still in the same module, you see that on the left, from the same zoom level, try to move the entities to your desired location.
  4. I see associations to those entities: Try to right click on that line and you see the first option starts with “Go to other side <module where is it moved too>”. This will help you confirm if you have actually moved the entities to a different module. If so, you have to move them back to the same module. 

hope you find an answer in 1 of the 4 above.

answered