Where is mendix keeping mapping for template tokens using TemplaterForMendix Module

In my project there is existing AppStore Module is getting used called ‘TemplaterForMendix’ to generate a document. For this document one doc template is defined and some token are being used. I have a requirement to add and update some tokens in same doc for that I have modify used template, but the challenge is I am not finding any place where tokens names and respective values are defined. Can anyone help to understand this.   I have seen over the appstore also in module documentation but there also I didnt find the required details.
asked
5 answers

In the module TemplaterForMendix there is a page documentTemplate_NewEdit in the map _UseMe. In that page you can edit, change or create your tokens. It is using Mendix model reflection just like the email template module in the appstore.

I assume this page is used in your model so use find usage to see how you can get there from your model.

Regards,

Ronald

[EDIT]

The configuration is the same as with email tokens. You pass a main object (Mx object type) and from there you grab the attributes of that object or go over a reference (only one deep) to goto another entity to get the attributes from that entity. So check which entity you pass and in which entities are the attributes you are looking for.

answered

Hi Ronald,
In my application this page 'TemplaterForMendix.documentTemplate_NewEdit' is being used. I can see some tokens but i am not finding the right one which I need to use or may be I am missing the right name of token. Can you suggest me any doc link or explain about the mechanism to identify the token. for example

my application template mentioned like below

and the generated doc is giving data as below

So here I am not understanding how the token [[First in Human studies]] & [[General statement on unforeseen risks]]  are mapped. Because i have to correct the value of [[First in Human studies]] in bulleted list which is printing a json value as is and I have to find it and correct it.

Now if I see from the TemplaterForMendix.documentTemplate_NewEdit page then I don’t find any tokens with name as [[First in Human studies]] & [[General statement on unforeseen risks]] so how to find them?

answered

Hello All,

Can anyone help me here? 

answered

Hi Ronald,

in sequence of the same thread of communication, I need a help in doc generation using TemplaterForMendix.

my use case is

1. I have added 2 new attribute into existing entity.
  2. After that I did refresh ModelReflectionSynch from the TemplaterForMendix page. Then i can see my new added attributes(ContentLibrary & TemplateVersion) in token list. ref below screen
  3.   Now i am using token name in my document template as [[ContentLibrary]] but i am not getting value assigned to this token in my document which is getting generated.

Can you please suggest if I am missing any thing here.

My previous use case was different then this which i confirmed that it was worked.

answered

Can anyone help me here?

answered