Mendix Studio Pro Version 8.6.6 - Which third-party components had been updated?

Hello Does anyone know which third-party components had been updated with Mendix Studio Pro Version 8.6.6? https://docs.mendix.com/releasenotes/studio-pro/8.6#866 We need this information because we have to evaluate if there was a critical security-relevant update in one of the third-party libraries. Thank you. :-) Cheers, Romeo
asked
2 answers

Such information is kind of sensitive to share publicly. So even if someone knows, it is better not broadcast on a forum. But given the right reasons and approach, Mendix will probably answer your question. Just drop them a mail on support@mendix.com stating this question and pass along your list of third party components that are in use at your application. I guess, all you need is a solid answer stating: ‘No, none of the third-party components in your application have been at risk.’ Hope you get it. 

answered

Thank you for your response. I definitely see your point. I’ll get in touch with the mendix support.

Cheers.

answered