Error while running the app

Installed Mendix Studio Pro 8.11.1 on windows system, when I run the app locally, get below error  Please help Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEException: The server encountered an error.    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEResponse.CheckSuccess() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EEResponse.cs:line 57    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.StartupManager.PerformStartup(StartupInfo info, IM2EEClient client) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\StartupManager.cs:line 27    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.RuntimeController.Start(StartupInfo info, LogLevel autoSubscribeLogLevel) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\RuntimeController.cs:line 133    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<Do>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 28    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
asked
2 answers

Try changing the port number from 8080 to 8085, because the port 8080 might be in use.

answered

Hi Team,

I Have changed the port as you advised, But When I was running the app locally, The Port automatically went to default mode, 

Please give me some advice, How to change the port default to a custom port,

answered