Unable to commit the application in Studio Pro

I couldn’t able to commit the application to the version control, i’m getting this error  SharpSvn.SvnClientApiException: Commit failed (details follow): ---> SharpSvn.SvnClientApiException: Cannot commit both 'C:\Users\Supergood\Documents\Mendix\Auth_Application-main\Auth_Application.mpr' and 'C:\Users\Supergood\Documents\Mendix\Auth_Application-main\bin\Auth_Application.mpr' as they refer to the same URL    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(ICollection`1 paths, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\commit.cpp:line 100    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnCommitOperation.Execute(CommitRequest request) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnCommitOperation.cs:line 42   can anybody help me. To solve this! i have removed the second mpr file but now it shows me this error   SharpSvn.SvnClientApiException: Commit failed (details follow): ---> SharpSvn.SvnClientApiException: Cannot commit both 'C:\Users\Supergood\Documents\Mendix\Auth_Application-main\widgets\FileDocumentViewer.mpk' and 'C:\Users\Supergood\Documents\Mendix\Auth_Application-main\bin\widgets\FileDocumentViewer.mpk' as they refer to the same URL    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(ICollection`1 paths, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\commit.cpp:line 100    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnCommitOperation.Execute(CommitRequest request) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnCommitOperation.cs:line 42   i have moved svn folder to out of the mendix projects folder, but now it shows committing on and on, more than 30 minutes still not committed
asked
2 answers

it is saying you have two .mpr files in your project directory go and delete the wrong one then you will be able to commit 

answered

I got this today – maybe there are some platform hiccups? Not mentioned on https://status.mendix.com/ though

answered