Upgrade Mx 6.10.20 to 7.23.17 - DB synchronization error

Hi I am trying to upgrade an app from Mendix 6.10.20 to 7.23.17 version. After solving the deprecation/java actions among others I am finally ready to hit the ‘Run’ button. But sadly the database is not willing to upgrade as well…  The database we use now is MS SQL 2017 ==This is the SQL trying to be executed == CREATE TABLE [mendixsystem$unique_constraint] (     [name] nvarchar(255) NOT NULL,     [table_id] nvarchar(36) NOT NULL,     [column_id] nvarchar(36) NOT NULL,     PRIMARY KEY([name],[column_id])); GO UPDATE [mendixsystem$version]  SET [preanalysismigrationversionnumber] = '3.0.0'; GO == The error message ==  io4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EEResponse.cs:line 57    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.StartupManager.StartRuntime(IM2EEClient client, StartupInfo info) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\StartupManager.cs:line 105    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.StartupManager.PerformStartup(StartupInfo info, IM2EEClient client) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\StartupManager.cs:line 48    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.RuntimeController.Start(StartupInfo info, LogLevel autoSubscribeLogLevel) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\RuntimeController.cs:line 133    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<Do>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 28    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)  
asked
2 answers

To bad, it was also in 7.0.2, would have made it easier.

another thought: 

It can be related to the change to where uniqueness is checked see your runtime settings. Switching to Runtime might solve your issue.

answered

Manually deleting the [mendixsystem$unique_constraint] table did the trick for me. Hope dit solution helps anyone that comes across the same problem.

answered