Show changedBy out of audit trail log in list view

Hi, I have a entity with some attributes, and I set the generalization of my entity to “AuditTrail.AudittrailSuperClass” so I the audit trail module keeps keep track of what changes are made in my application. And I created a list view to show all of the records of the entity. In this list view I would like to show who changed the record the last time and when did he changed the record. But in a listview or datagrid I have only access to my entity and not to the audit trail.  What is the best way to show the last “changedBy” and “changedDate” attributes out of the audit trail in my list view?
asked
2 answers

“changedBy” and “changedDate” are not activated on entity AudittrailSuperClass by default in de appstore module so you can not use those. You can only retrieve the change date (and other log data) over the association to entity “Log” in a microflow and not on a page. Be aware of lots of retrieves when you have a lot of records. So you can also decide only show this information on a detail card instead of a listView.

ListView

Microflow to retrieve data

answered

thanks for the tip, that helps a lot.

answered