Capturing account of logged in user in Native

I was expecting this to be straight forward but can’t get it to work. On a simple native app the user logs in with their credentials. In the Native Mobile navigation profile I have setup the sync using [CabinLive.Issue_Account='[%CurrentUser%]'] and only get the objects belonging to the logged in user. This works as expected. However, I want to capture the name of the current user and commit it to a new Issue object and ‘logged by’ attribute when the user creates one. Below is the logic of my save Nanoflow, however, $LoggedInName/FullName is always empty. I don’t know why as the same logic works in a MF on my web version. Any advice please?
asked
2 answers

Like you say, it should be straightforward. I can't reproduce the issue in one of my projects.

Could very well be an access rights thing. Make sure your user has read and write access on the issue object.

answered

Not a mixup between user.name and account.fullname? A user is not always an account object? Access rights differ on usr and account. Does the account have a fullname? Only name is required in the model.. There should be something amiss in your data or security.

answered