Mendix evaluation - From Excel to App

Hello dear Mendix forum. I have worked with a small project concerning improving a simple task previously performed in Excel with the use of an application made with Mendix.  For this project my colleagues and I had to evaluate Mendix as a tool to use instead of creating an application from scratch with coding. We have created three parameters to which we have given a score of 1-5, but it would be great to also have an expert's perspective on this. Would you be able to evaluate Mendix for us?  If yes, please do so in the comments.   Mendix Evaluation Usability Usability measures how well a user in a specific context can use Mendix to achieve a defined goal effectively, efficiently, and satisfactorily. 1 very low usability - 5 very high usability Answer ( ) Value Creation Value creation measures the ability of Mendix to provide the user with the tools necessary to create versatile solutions tailored to specific needs. 1 very low value creation - 5 very high value creation Answer ( ) Flexibility Flexibility measures the ability of Mendix to respond to the uncertainty of potential internal or external changes affecting its value delivery, in a timely and cost-effective manner. 1 very low flexibility - 5 very high flexibility Answer ( )
asked
2 answers

5 – 5 – 5 for me!

answered

I think most developers here would answer it with 5-5-5. We might be a bit biased.

Regards,

Ronald

answered