Layout grid different than documentation

I have been using the layout grid to style my app. After doing the ‘Styling your app with css” learning path. I realized that the properties of the layout grid in my project are different than what it shows in the documentation.  This is what mine looks like This is what the documentation looks like Why are they different, and how do I fix that? I am running 8.17
asked
3 answers

Like I said, I am running 8.17. I am still not able to see the different layout grid option. It seems specific to just this project. Any new project I create works fine.

answered

When runnign 8.17 this is what the properties for the layout grid look like on my end:

So this is equal to the documentation, are you running an older version where the options for the auto-fill and auto-fit content were not yet available I think that this was introduced in mendix 8.6 See https://www.mendix.com/blog/mendix-8-6-youre-going-to-love-this/

Upgrade your app to a higher version to allow for the options mentioned in the documentation.

answered

Hello, I have this problem too and I’m running the version “8.17”, it’s very strange because in two different apps in the same version “8.17” one works fine and the other only have the grid size options, as u can see below:

Other project but same version

answered