SVN Repository IO Forbidden Exception : Access ........ Forbidden

In developer portal when I create app and tried to open it from studio pro or desktop modeller it throws the error : SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Access to '/0f176568-23b0-4097-a355-cab2d120817b/!svn/rvr/2/trunk/theme/node_modules/react-native-device-info/android/gradlew.bat' forbidden    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 62    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 35    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRemoteRepository remoteRepository, IRevLine branchToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 86 Note: I have all access to the files since I am creator of the app and I can access the same from team server and my studio pro version is 8.17.0 but it is not showing option that’s why choosing 8.16.0  
asked
4 answers

Are you logged-in to Studio Pro with the same account you create the project?

answered

yes, rene

answered

Try changing your role in the team project or alternatively ask your scrum master to remove you from the team project and re-add you again after.

See link for answer : https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/117519 

answered

Hi Naman, 
            Some times it will happen, I also faced this same issue some months back.
1. First you can try with re-login method. Logout from studio pro then re login, try with 2 to 3 times.
2. Even if it’s still not working means then try to change the role in the project team member details or re join method as @Dominic Waters tolled.

Thanks & Regards
Dinesh Gunasekaran

answered