Unable to open the app in studio pro

I am new to Mendix. I have created an app with blank template and trying to open it in Mendix Studio Pro 8.18.1. I am getting below error. Please advise.   Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.VersionControlException: An error occurred while retrieving the branches. ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://teamserver.sprintr.com/ec2f7c7b-e0fc-405a-ba54-212304c82735/branches' ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Access to '/ec2f7c7b-e0fc-405a-ba54-212304c82735/branches' forbidden    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.List(SvnTarget target, SvnListArgs args, EventHandler`1 listHandler) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\list.cpp:line 107    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.UriClientDo(Uri repositoryUri, Action`1 action) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 528    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.GetBranchesFromFolder(IRemoteRepository repository, String folderName) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 284    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.GetBranchesFromFolder(IRemoteRepository repository, String folderName) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 288    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnGetBranchesOperation.Execute(GetBranchesRequest& request) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnGetBranchesOperation.cs:line 34
asked
1 answers

Hi Balaji,

I can't provide you with a proven solution, however van give you some ideas that may be worth investigating.

Is the error still present of did it go away? It may be due to temporary network unavailability.

In case you do not use the Mendix svn but a custom on premise one: it could be an authorization issue.

Maybe a firewall blocks some network traffic?

One other possible cause i can think of: did you place the project on a onedrive folder? That may also cause issues.

So, not a final definitive answer, but some pointers to look for. I hope this helps.

answered