Java Complile Error

Hello, since yesterday, when trying to run the app locally, the message "Java Complie Error" always appears with the following error message. I have reset the project to the last state, reinstalled Mendix and also cleaned up the deployment directory. I use Mendix Studio Pro 8.18.1. At a colleague the app runs without problems. Can anyone help me further? This is the error message: Buildfile: C:\Users\z0049vtf\Mendix\deployment\build_core.xml compile: [javac] Compiling 297 source files to C:\Users\z0049vtf\Mendix\deployment\run\bin [javac] C:\Users\z0049vtf\Mendix\javasource\databasereplication\implementation\DBValueParser.java:14: error: DBValueParser is not abstract and does not override abstract method getKeyValueFromAlias(Object,String) in ValueParser [javac] public class DBValueParser extends ValueParser { [javac] ^ [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. [javac] 1 error BUILD FAILED C:\Users\z0049vtf\Mendix\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 18 seconds Thanks for the help!
asked
2 answers

The error is with the DatabaseReplication module. It may be worth downloading it from the App Store again. 

There is probably a conflicted .jar file, so another thing to check is to go into your project’s userlib folder and look for duplicates. If you see duplicates, keep the version with the highest version number.

Hope this helps

answered

Thanks for your help!
I just downloaded the DatabaseReplication Module and it works, exept that the used layouts now missing - i copyed the "Layout" folder before re-downloading and pasted it in the updated "DataReplication" Module. Now its working fine.

answered