Language Generate PDF

Hello everybody, I used mendix version 8.18.1. I know my topic is old, and I also searched the forum for related questions and followed it with no results as expected. I have followed by taking fop.xconf to put in resources directory as shown in the picture: I then configure fop.xconf as follows:  <fonts>           <font kerning="yes" embed-url="arial.ttf" >           <font-triplet name="Arial" style="normal" weight="normal"/>           <font-triplet name="ArialMT" style="normal" weight="normal"/>         </font>         <font kerning="yes" embed-url="arialbd.ttf">           <font-triplet name="Arial" style="normal" weight="bold"/>           <font-triplet name="ArialMT" style="normal" weight="bold"/>         </font>         <font kerning="yes" embed-url="ariali.ttf">           <font-triplet name="Arial" style="italic" weight="normal"/>           <font-triplet name="ArialMT" style="italic" weight="normal"/>         </font>         <font kerning="yes" embed-url="arialbi.ttf">           <font-triplet name="Arial" style="italic" weight="bold"/>           <font-triplet name="ArialMT" style="italic" weight="bold"/>         </font>       </fonts> Then I go into my template and configure my font-family like this: And the results I got were not as expected: Hope everyone help me.
asked
1 answers

Hi,

Your folder structure and conf file seem correct to me.

What happens if instead of setting the font as styling you use the font properties in Mendix?

-Andrej

answered