Unable to commit

Hi, I am unable to commit my code due to the below error, even though there is no SVN installed on my machine. Can some one help me with the same. Thanks in advance!   Error: Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.VersionControlException: An error occurred while checking for changes on disk. ---> SharpSvn.SvnSerfException: Error running context: The server unexpectedly closed the connection.    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Status(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, EventHandler`1 statusHandler)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.GetStatus(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, Collection`1& statuses)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.PathClientDo(String workingCopyPath, Action`1 action) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 340    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.GetChanges(String localDir, Boolean retrieveRemoteChanges, Boolean retrieveAllEntries) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 163    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.GetChanges(String localDir, Boolean retrieveRemoteChanges, Boolean retrieveAllEntries) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 167    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnCheckWorkingCopyOperation.CheckWorkingCopy(String projectDirectory) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnCheckWorkingCopyOperation.cs:line 45
asked
2 answers

Hi Varalaxmi Podishetty,

You have to download and install Tortoise SVN from here https://tortoisesvn.net/.

Once it is downloaded right click your project folder>Click SVN Resolve and select the listed and click Resolve.

Hope it helps!

answered

Maybe worth trying with tortoise svn to run the commit it may give you a clearer error message. You can also do a cleanup action with tortoise svn from the root folder that fixes certain svn issues. Be careful to note the options when running a clean up as you can loose local changes if you specify options that include deletes or reverts

answered