How to pass data from list view?

I am working on an app for online shopping in Studio Pro. There is one situation where customers can see the products in ListView which also has button called buy i.e. customers can see each list item followed by buy button. I want to pass the object of that list item to MyOrdersPage wherever the customer clicks. I dont know how to build Microflow for the same or if you have any another solution kindly help! refer below screen shot.
asked
1 answers

When you want to pass the Product object directly to a page, start the page with a dataview with datasource context and entity Product. Connect that page directly to the button. Mendix will handle the passing of the object.

But when you want to add the product to a order or shopping basket of a logged in customer, you need a microflow

That microflow should start with a input parameter of type Object and entity Product.
Connect that microflow directly to the button. Mendix will handle the passing of the object into the microflow.

More basics are explained in the following Mendix Academy Learning path; https://academy.mendix.com/link/path/31/Become-a-Rapid-Developer 

answered