SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Commit failed

I have been working on my project and have been committing changes along the way with no issue (well, mostly without issue). Yesterday I started to encounter this error message and haven’t been able to commit any changes since. I am using Studio Pro 9.1.1. I have another developer working with me, but we have not merged development yet.  I have restarted my computer and cleared temporary files, but that has not worked yet.  Any thoughts or help would be appreciated! Thanks, Matt   SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Commit failed (details follow): ---> SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Can't move 'C:\Users\mm\OneDrive - XXXX\Documents\Mendix\USImmigTracker-main_2\.svn\tmp\svn-E95BAF3D' to 'C:\Users\mm\OneDrive - XXXX\Documents\Mendix\USImmigTracker-main_2\.svn\pristine\4b\4b2cf8ee82457db20de8ac9b1c989b0406743ccb.svn-base': The tag present in the reparse point buffer is invalid. --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(ICollection`1 paths, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnCommitOperation.Execute(CommitRequest request) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnCommitOperation.cs:line 43
asked
0 answers