Cannot open a new project that I have created

When I open a project that was created by me, I get an error saying  ‘It appears that you do not have access to the Team Server for this project’ Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.VersionControlException: An error occurred while retrieving the branches. ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://teamserver.sprintr.com/69cfe2aa-b057-4d9d-b9f3-74e68d034860/branches' ---> SharpSvn.SvnOperationCanceledException: Authorization canceled operation    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.List(SvnTarget target, SvnListArgs args, EventHandler`1 listHandler)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<GetBranchesFromFolder>b__0(ISvnClient c) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 127    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.UriClientDo(Uri repositoryUri, Action`1 action) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 348    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.GetBranchesFromFolder(IRemoteRepository repository, String folderName) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 137    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.GetBranchesFromFolder(IRemoteRepository repository, String folderName) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 141    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnGetBranchesOperation.Execute(GetBranchesRequest& request) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnGetBranchesOperation.cs:line 36   While creating the project, I got the below error as well- Failed to create the .svn directory.   can someone guide me how to get to rid of this error.
asked
0 answers