Add search button for data gid call microflow

Hi,i have a data grid that gets a list of employees using microflow. And I want a button that searches by value fields. But I can't add text box to enter search information
asked
5 answers

hi,

1. adding a none-persistent entity(data view in page) as the filter parameters and then the microflow retrieve your persistent entity according the filtered parameters

2.commit the none-persistent entity in nanoflow or microflow, then the list view will automatically refreshed.

answered

Hey Kha,

The microflow should contain your parameters. If you want to add search options you need to do either
1. Retrieve data from Database with constraints
2. Retrieve data using Xpath (including constraints)

Then you should be able to apply search filters.

So if your employee list microflow is not a complex retrieve, but a simple association with some parameters, I’d opt for Xpath retrieve. That should fix your problem.

answered
This is my microflow, i want to get a list of employees i manage by permissions But with a large number of employees, I want an easy button to search employees by data fields

answered

Hey Kha,

Based on your microflow, you could still get the same result by creating seperate pages or even a visible container per datagrid.  

Depending on the amount of logic on your page, a seperate page might be the best option for maintainability purposes.
You could have a seperate page for each role Buddy, Manager and Supervisor and then just do the 2nd retrieve from Xpath instead of microflow and you should be good to go.

answered

Thanks for your answer.

But i have another problem that with roles, when i view the list of employees, i can see the details of that employee.

This is a list of employees managed by buddy i want a search button next to the detail button.

I can't add h button as shown because calling the data using microflow

answered