How to add a sign out button on the top bar ?

Hi all, I want to give sign out button on the right side of top bar. Also I want to generalise it so that whenever making a new page and adding the page to navigation ...I don’t need to manually add the sign out button for that page. Please suggest what i can do for this. I have shown in below img where i want signout button . Thanks in advance :)  
asked
3 answers

A variant of that has recently been added to the Base Application. See this marketplace example. The sign-out button is at the bottom of the user’s profile page.

It is implemented by adding the sign-out button to the (Atlas_Core-) Atlas_Topbar-template, which is used throughout the application.

Base application is an example app that uses modules ‘Systemmanagement’ and ‘Person’ and some others. You only need to implement Systemmanagement and modify Atlas_Topbar in the same way that it is implemented in Base application.

This is what it will look like with only implementing Systemmanagement:

If you also implement Person and log in using an useraccount that is assigned to a person that has a profile image, it will look like this:

answered

Hi Bhargevi,

You can create your custom page Layout in “Administration/Atlas_Core” Where you can add a sign out button to top bar by taking header and setting position to right. 

Now you can use that page layout wherever you required in your application.

Hope this will help you,

Thanks.

answered

after clicking on the header it is not directing towards anything please guide.

answered