Can not see my whole app in Mendix Studio Pro

I am doing the rapid developer module, and until now everything I have done in Mendix Studio. Now I need to switch to Studio Pro, but I can not see my whole app. If I choose to open my app in Studio Pro, I see only the begin from making my app. And in Studio stays everything that I have been made. Also in Studio in Checks field I don’t have mistakes, and in Studio Pro I see 4 mistakes. I tried with uninstallation of Mendix Studio Pro 9.5 and I installed it again, but it is the same problem. Print screen in addition. Thanks everyone in advance for help.    
asked
4 answers

Did you check if your Branch enabled Mendix Studio under  [Version Control] → [ Manage Branch Lines] ?

answered

In order to get all changes from Studio into Studio Pro you have to use the Update option in Studio Pro.

(And Commit to make sure all changes made in Studio Pro are synced with Studio again.

More information: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/collaborative-development#4-1-merging-latest-changes

answered

Thank you.

I did it with “Download from Version Control Server”. And everything is now up to date.

answered

Thank you @Ivana, for providing screenshots. I had the same issue. I couldn’t remember how. So “Download from Version Control Server” worked. Thx guys

answered