Doing a Bootstrap Multi Select with an enumeration

Hello everyone, I’m trying to do a Bootstrap Multi Select Widget with an enumeration and I’m having some problems with the error “The path should contain at least one step”. Here I give you the posibility to see what problems I am having.
asked
8 answers

Change the Navigability of the association as below

answered

This is a photo of the microflow called ACT_MultipleSelection

answered

In the “Multi-Select Source” field, you have to choose the entity, where the multi selected items will be stored.

answered

I have chosen it before

answered

I explain you. I have the entity ComplejidadProceso that have an atribute called CuadranteAutomatizacion that is an enumeration with 4 values. I need to do the Multiple Selector for the 4 values of the enumeration. What could I do to fix it?

answered

change the association from one-many to many-many

answered

There is a basic issue with the way you have set this up. The multiple-select widget expects that the selected values will be stored in a separate entity, which would have many-many relation with ComplejidadProceso. So, you will need to create a new entity and setup many-many relation with ComplejidadProceso. This new entity is what you will need to select in the Multi-Select Source” field,  

answered

I create a new entity called FrutosMaduros that has a many-many association with ComplejidadProceso but when I go to the bootstrap edit moduler and i want to choose a new template attribute there is only 1 association but there is no FrutosMaduros and ComplejidadProcesos association inside it

answered