native app template | ‘unknown error | native packager’

Hi Mendix Community, Every time I run my app locally (w/ responsive web) I receive an error message ‘unknown error | native packager’ (see below). My app is built with the native app template. Beforehand, it was running well on 9.4. Then I upgraded to 9.5 and I receive this error message. I searched already recent posts recommending to go to APP > Clean Deployment Directory, then restart computer. Didn’t help. I uninstalled Mendix (all versions) and reinstalled 9.5. I rebuilt the app in 9.5. Didn’t work. Any suggestions? Appreciate your support.         Error Message System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.Native.UnableToStartNativePackagerException: Unable to start native packager    at Mendix.Modeler.WebUI.Deployment.Native.Packager.NativePackagerManager.<StartServing>d__22.MoveNext() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WebUI\Deployment\Native\Packager\NativePackagerManager.cs:line 79    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)    at Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.Local.LocalRunner.DoLaunchNativePackager() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Deployment\Local\LocalRunner.cs:line 255    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<Do>b__0() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 17    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<Do>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 29    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument) ---> (Inner Exception #0) Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.Native.UnableToStartNativePackagerException: Unable to start native packager    at Mendix.Modeler.WebUI.Deployment.Native.Packager.NativePackagerManager.<StartServing>d__22.MoveNext() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WebUI\Deployment\Native\Packager\NativePackagerManager.cs:line 79<---  
asked
1 answers

Hi,

You can try the following general scenarios for this Native issue :

Check for Windows updates manually, if any then download and Install all available updates.
If restart is required restart your machine & check for the updates once again, just to make sure all updates have been installed or not.

Don't connect to VPN, just connect directly to internet.

Reinstall Mendix Studio Pro.

In most of the scenarios windows update will solve this issue (Unable to start native packager)

answered