the server failed to start. see details for the server log How can this be resolved?

I'm doing the Mendix Introduction course but everytime I 'run locally' I get this pop up error message ""the server failed to start. see details for the server log"  However, the log is empty.    I already cleaned deployment directory and restarted my computer several times. Please help?   Mendix version9.5, 9.4 & 8.18.10 all same issue. i tried with default DB & Postgress DB
asked
3 answers

In my case it's McAfee Real Time scanning that seems to causing issues and preventing the model to run with the empty details box (and no console messages). When I turn it off the model runs. (Running 9.6.8)

answered

Can you check if in mendix console you see more information about why it failed to start? And probably post the same

answered

Another thing to check; on which location on your laptop did you check out the model?

if you have checked out your model in a folder in …/Documents/Mendix AND your documents folder is synced with oneDrive or another synced drive… then deployment might break because of write access rights

answered