Responsibe web possiblities in native mobile app

Hi, I am trying to set up a native mobile application where the administration is done in the responsive profile. The idea is that administrators would manage users/deeplink/encryption/Emails/exports/… in the responsive profile while end users would only get the native mobile profile. Is it possible to make this distinction in a native mobile app? Would the two profiles share the same domain model/user authentication? Since you can’t disable Anonymous users without losing the possiblity of the native navigation profile, how would you secure administration features? If this setup is not possible, where could i find some documentation on best practises in administration for native mobile apps? Thanks
asked
2 answers

Native apps should be Offline first, while responsive don't. They can share the same data model, but work totally different from each other. To differentiate between roles and usage and overcome the issues mentioned with anonymous, you create Navigation profiles. You can not share pages, native uses its own set of pages and offline first logic using nanoflows.

Create responsive pages for your responsive administration side of the app (backend). Create native pages and content for the native mobile navigation profile. There's a lot of documentation provided and you can open a native atlas template from studio pro to see an example. 

answered

Thanks for clearing this out for me Ruud! Good to know that i can use the responsive profiel to build the administration and use the same domain model to build the front end for users.

answered