Error while server configuration

Hy I’m very new to mendix, I want to retrive contents of the attachments in the incoming mails, so inorder to do this I try to built  inbox in my application but i couldn’t connect with my Gmail. Can you please helps me to sort this. I used Email Template & IMAP/POP3 Incoming Email module for this. The error is as follows: Log Node:Encryption Error Messasge:- javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException [AUTH] Username and password not accepted. com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: [AUTH] Username and password not accepted.     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:84) Caused by: javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: [AUTH] Username and password not accepted.     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:84) Caused by: [AUTH] Username and password not accepted.     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:84)   Note: The Username and Password of my gmail was correct. Thanks
asked
0 answers